Let’s Build Together!
Missouri River Literary Festival (MRLF) is on Saturday, October 14th from 9:00 am-2:00 pm at Florence City Hall on 2864 State St. This event celebrates literacy, books, reading and community while promoting authors and literary arts. MRLF is free and open to the public. The event will kick-off with the Run-To-Read 5K/1K Run/ Walk fundraising initiative at 8:00am, followed by speakers, author presentations, live performances, reading circles, children’s zone, food, vendors, and more.
Below are some ways you and your organization can support the Missouri River Literary Festival.
- Become a Sponsor…It’s Not Too Late! starting at $250
- Purchase a Business Bundle starting at $200
- Vendor Booth starting at $60
- Register Yourself or a Team for RUN-TO-READ
- Purchase Race Route Signage starting at $75
- Advertising in Event Guide starting at $25
- Purchase MRLF Authors Books
- Volunteer In Event Areas
If you have any questions, please contact me. We look forward to hearing from you soon